SSB Recruitment: All the job seekers will be thrilled to hear about Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment as the organization wants to appoint some capable aspirants who can work with full efficiency for the posts of Constable Jobs. As the number of vacancies available is 150. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details shall apply for the same and fill the online application forms and submit it before 11th August. You can also read the official notification and then apply for the same.
SSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of the Job||Constable Jobs|
|Number of vacancies||150|
|Last Date to apply||11th August|
SSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Name of The Posts: Constable Jobs
Number of The Posts: 150
Last Date to Apply:
The most important date is to submit the form before 11th August.
Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute/ university.
- Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency test
Salary packages per month will be provided to those who will be qualified in the selection criteria.
The application fee will appear on your screen at the time of making payment.
The age of all the contenders should be between 18 to 23 years counted from. Also, age relaxation will be handover to the students of SC/ ST category.
Who can apply:
Both Freshers, as well as experienced contestants, can apply for the vacancy.
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 11th August while in the remote areas it is 18th August.
Important Instructions to apply for SSB Recruitment:
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the firm.
- Click on the section of Apply Online.
- The candidates are directed to visit the link of the online application form.
- After paying the online application fee, take the print out of the form.
- Fill the personal details in the form, along with that attach the documents which can be used as ID Proofs.
- Submit the form before 11th August to the official organization before the due date.
Stay updated with us.