Sikkim PSC Recruitment Notification 2019: Sikkim Public Service Commission is looking for candidates to be appointed for recruitment on the 62 vacancies for the various posts of Food Safety Officer, Multi Purpose Health Worker, GDMO. The organization has asked for online applications from skilled and capable applicants to be filled on the official website www.spscskm.gov.in. Candidates need to read the instructions and information carefully before going for the recruitment procedure.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer,Multi Purpose Health Worker,GDMO|
|Number of vacancies||62|
|Last Date to apply||Post 1: 04th Jun 2019Post 2-3: 31st May 2019|
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Food Safety Officer-04
- Multi Purpose Health Worker/ANM-24
- General Duty Medical Officer-34
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 04th Jun 2019
- Post 2-3: 31st May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed Graduation in Food/Diary/ Bio Technology(Post 1),10th with Diploma in ANM/Multi Purpose Health worker (Post 2) and Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery(Post 3) from an authorized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to go through written exam,viva voce and interview only.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid handsomely as per the remuneration standards of Pay Matrix level 10 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for applicants of all the categories is 150 Rupees permonth.
Age criteria: Candidates must be between the age group of 18-40 years (Post 1-2) and 21-50 years (Post 3) as on 30th April 2019.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
Important Instructions How to apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitnment 2019:
- The Candidates first read the above given description and ensure they confirm to the eligibility requirements set by the organization and then only proceed further.
- After conforming the eligibility,go to the official website and fill the application form.
- Then, upload recent passport size photo and signatures online followed by payment of fee online.
- After all, application will be submitted finally.
NOTE: Keep record of the filled application in the form of hard copy.