Revenue & Forest Department Recruitment Notification 2019: Applications are invited in online mode through the website www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in in order to fill 1787 vacant seats under Group ‘C’ posts in Revenue & Forest Department Maharashtra. The revenue department has asked the eligible candidates to come and join the department. Eligible candidates desirous to work in RFD can apply as soon as possible. After this, the link to apply online will be disabled and candidates cannot submit their application form. To avoid the inconvenience in filling the application form it is advised to fill the application form before the last date. For more information please see the article written next to it.
Revenue & Forest Department Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue & Forest Department Maharashtra|
|Name of the Job||Talathi Group C|
|Number of vacancies||1787|
|Last Date to apply||As soon as possible|
Revenue & Forest Department Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue & Forest Department Maharashtra
Name of The Posts: Talathi Group C
Last Date to Apply: 22-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of the written exam.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Reserved Categories: 350/-
- EXSM: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years as on 28-02-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions How to apply:
- Applicants are required to submit the application form as soon as possible.
- For this, visit the official website rfd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Open the application form by clicking the link to apply online for the above-specified post.
- Fill this form correctly, upload the photograph, signature and all the documents in support of candidate’s eligibility for the advertised post.
- Pay the application form as per the instructions of the RFD.
- After this submit the application form and have a print of both e-receipt of fee and application form.
- Retain these hard copy safely for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to regularly visit the official website to be updated about the recruitment schedule.