Kerala PSC Recruitment: As per the category no. 088/2019, the recruiter named as Kerala Public Service Commission has passed its notification regarding new employees for their own organization. The company is in urgent need of 01 Artist Photographer. That’s why they have released its online application form on their official website. The students who are in search of the job should submit their online application forms before 29th August. Other than this, only capable and efficient contestants will be selected.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Kerala PSC|
|Name of Posts||Artist Photographer|
|Last date||29th August|
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company name: Kerala PSC
Name Of Posts: Artist Photographer
Number Of Total Posts: Various
- Pass in S.S.L.C
- Diploma in Drawing and painting and proficiency in Photography
from any well-organized board/ university/ institute.
Those who are having their age between 19 – 41 years only candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.2000 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply. The relaxation in the age limit is provided to the applicants belonging to the reserved categories as per the organizational regulations.
Both freshers, as well as experienced contestants, have to qualify in the written examination.
Direct Recruitment will take place and the fee structure will be uploaded on the official website of the firm.
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 29th August.
Amount of Rs. 25200-54000/- per month will be entered in the bank accounts of the selected candidates.
Instructions to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification:
- All the aspirants need to go through the complete eligibility criteria before applying for posts.
- After clicking on the link of the official website, open the application form.
- Enter the personal details in it.
- Attach the documents which are demanded by the firm.
- Paste the photo and signature with the form.
- Submit the form before 29th August.
- Take the print out of the application form.
Keep sharing our articles with your near and dear ones.