HPCL Recruitment: One other advertisement has been published by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation of India on behalf of which they have decided to appoint some interesting contenders for their own organization. The available vacant seats are Junior Fire & Safety Inspector, Lab Analyst, Quality Control Officer Jobs which are 200 in number. Remember that only efficient contestants with full confidence are going to be selected with the help of the hiring process. The closing date of the registration process is 30th September. The official site of the association is www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
HPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation of India|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Fire & Safety Inspector, Lab Analyst, Quality Control Officer Jobs|
|Number of Total Vacancies||200|
|Last date to Apply||30th September|
HPCL Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation of India
Name of the posts: Junior Fire & Safety Inspector, Lab Analyst, Quality Control Officer Jobs
Number of Total posts: 200
Those who wish to apply for the same should possess Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc or M.Sc from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The age of all the aspirants should be between 18-25 years counted from 1st September. Relaxation in age limit is also provided to the students of the reserved category.
Salary and payscale:
Salary of Rs 40000/- per month will be provided to the selected contestants.
- Written Exam
- Computer Based Test
- Skill test
The online application fees for GEN/ OBC aspirants is Rs 590/- and is exempted for the aspirants of the reserved category.
- The starting date to apply for the vacancy is 1st September.
- The closing date to apply for the vacancy is 30th September.
Official Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment Notification:
- Aspirants who are going to apply for the vacancy should visit the official website of the firm.
- Download the online application form and start filling it in your own handwriting.
- Make sure that the personal details should be filled the first.
- Pay the application fee and then handover the form to the official address.