District Court, Ganjam Recruitment: As per the advertisement of District Court, Ganjam which has been published by their authority in today’s newspaper has notified that for the reputed posts of Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin Jobs they are demanding experienced and full-time employees. For which 72 seats are accessible. All the interested aspirants are requested to apply for the registration process as soon as possible.
District Court, Ganjam Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||District Court, Ganjam|
|Name of Posts||Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin Jobs|
|Number of Total vacancies||72|
|Last date to apply||5th November|
District Court, Ganjam Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company name: District Court, Ganjam
Name Of Posts: Junior Clerk, Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin Jobs
Number Of Total Posts: 72
- 10th with Revenue Inspector Training Passed
- 12th with Diploma in Computer Application
The age of all the contenders should be in the range of 18-32 years counted from 5th November. Those who belong to the reserved category will be provided age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Those who are looking for the job are going to be selected on the basis of their performances in the written Exam, Computer Science Test, Viva Voice Test.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Remuneration will be given only to the chosen ones of Rs 19900-Rs 63200/- (post 1,2), Rs 25500-Rs 81100/- (post 3), Rs 21700-Rs 69100/- (post 4) per month.
The application forms are going to be selected until 5th November.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
The online application fees for the GEN/ OBC aspirants is Rs 100/- while it is exempted for SC/ ST/ PH category.
How to apply for District Court, Ganjam Recruitment Notification:
- Go to the official website of the organization.
- All the aspirants need to submit the online application form along with the complete valid details like age, educational criteria, age, name, address, experience, etc.
- Contenders are advised to visit the site from time to time for more updates.
- Attach the important documents which are demanded by the company.
- Along with the payment of fee, submit the form on the specified address before the due date i.e. 5th November.
Keep sharing our posts with your near and dear ones.