BSPCB Recruitment: Bihar State Pollution Control Board has updated its notification on the wall of its official website (www.bspcb.bih.nic.in) in order to reorganize and select some willful contestants for the posts of Junior Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant, Lab Attendant Jobs. Those who want to secure their future can apply for the vacancy by submitting the online application forms before 14th August. You can check the syllabus and pattern of the examination form the official website.
BSPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Bihar State Pollution Control Board|
|Name of Posts||Junior Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant, Lab Attendant Jobs|
|Number of Total vacancies||28|
|Last date||14th August|
BSPCB Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company name: Bihar State Pollution Control Board
Name Of Posts: Junior Laboratory Assistant, MTS, Field Attendant, Lab Attendant Jobs
Number Of Total Posts: 28
- Graduation Degree
- B.Sc (computer, chemistry, life sci., environment, biochemistry)
The age for all the applicants should be less than or equal to 37 years (post-1-3), 30 years (post 4) counted from 1st August. relaxation in age limit is also provided to the students of the SC/ ST category.
The confident ones age going to be selected on the basis of their performance in Written exam and personal interview.
Salary and Grade Pay:
- For post 1,2 the salary of Rs 25000/-
- For post 3, the salary is Rs 21300/-.
- For post 4, the salary is Rs 11000/-.
The ending date for the submission of the online application forms is 14th August.
Official Website: www.bspcb.bih.nic.in
Instructions for How to apply for BSPCB Recruitment Notification:
- Go to the official website of the recruiter.
- You will be directed to the home page.
- Log in to the official website otherwise, sign up if you are a new user.
- The online application form will appear on your screen.
- Pay the online application fee through Challan.
- Make a move to submit the form before 14th August.
- In the end, don’t forget to take the print out of the application form.