Assam Rifles Recruitment: The department of Assam Rifles has released its new notification regarding Assam Rifles Recruitment. Those who want to serve for the posts of Rifleman for which 79 seats are vacant. The official website of the association is www.assamrifles.gov.in. On the other hand, only those aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performances in Personal Interview. The closing date for the submission of the online application forms is 13th August.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Assam Rifles|
|Name of Posts||Rifleman|
|Number of Total vacancies||79|
|Last date to apply||13th August|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company name: Assam Rifles
Name Of Posts: Rifleman
Number Of Total Vacancies: 79
The individuals who are looking for the job should hold 10th/ ITI/ 12th / Diploma in Engineering from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
Salary and payscale:
Handsome salary packages will be provided to the aspirants who will be qualified in the selection criteria.
The aspirants’ age should be between-
- 18-23 years ( for post 1, 4-10, 12-17 )
- 18-25 years (for post 2,3, 11)
Relaxation in it will only be handover to the students who belong to the reserved category.
The nominal application fee will be displayed on the official website of the firm.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms is 13th August.
- The date of the recruitment rally is 19th August.
Official Website: www.assamrifles.gov.in
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment:
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
- Make sure that the application form consists of the correct personal details like name, age, address, educational details, experience, etc.
- Application fees should be paid.
- In the end, post the application form on the official address of the association which has been specified on the official website i.e. www.assamrifles.gov.in.
Remember to take the print out of the application form which needs to bring at the time of Personal Interview.