AP Police Recruitment: This is with the reference to a newly established advertisement regarding Andhra Pradesh Police as the company wants to adopt its new recruitment policy for which they required some capable and confident contenders for the posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs. The total number of vacancies available are 50 in nature. The closing date for the registration process is 31st October.
AP Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs|
|Last date to apply||31st October|
AP Police Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details:
Company name: Andhra Pradesh Police
Name Of Posts: Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs
Number Of Total Posts: 50
The required primary qualification for the vacancy should be a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputed board/ college/ university.
The age of all the applicants should be less than or equal to 42 years counted from 1st July 2019. Relaxation in age limit is also provided to the contenders who are from SC/ ST category.
- The online application fees for GEN/ OBC students have to pay Rs 600/-.
- The category of SC/ ST of Andhra Pradesh has to pay Rs 300/- as application charges.
- The starting date to apply for the online vacancy is 30th September.
- The ending date to submit the application form is 31st October.
Salary and payscale:
Attractive salary packages of Rs 37100-Rs 91450/- per month will be provided.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in
Instructions to apply for AP Police Recruitment Notification:
- The official website consists of the online application form which needs to be submitted before the last date i.e. 31st October.
- Details including name, age, address, educational details, experience and along with the photo and signature should be submitted in the form.
- Make sure that the form should be filled in your own handwriting.
- The documents which are required by the firm should be attached also.
Stay connected with us regularly to know more about further updates.