FSSAI Recruitment Notification 2019: Food Safety and Standard Authority of India asked for the applications in online mode. Food Safety and Standard Authority of India(FSSAI) advertised to fill up 275 vacant seats of Technical Officer, Personal Assistant, and many others. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply up to the last date i.e. 25th April 2019. The application form will be filled on the website www.fssai.gov.in. For more information please follow the next paragraph.
FSSAI Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standard Authority of India(FSSAI)|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Officer, Personal Assistant, and many others|
|Number of vacancies||275|
|Last Date to apply||25-04-2019|
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)
Name of The Posts:
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|2||Assistant Director (Technical)||15|
|4||Central Food Safety Officer||37|
|7||Junior Assistant Grade I||07|
|10||Assistant Manager (IT)||05|
Last Date to Apply: 25-04-2019
Selection Procedure: Selection is based on the test/ interview. For detailed information please refer to official notification.
Application Fees: Fee will be paid online only.
- For GEN/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWBD: 250/-
- No Application Feefor SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWBD
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years or 18-35 years or 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. For more information see the official notification.
Official Website: www.fssai.gov.in
Important Instructions How to apply:
- The candidates have to fill in the online application form on the website fssai.gov.in from 26-03-2019 to 25-04-2019.
- In the form candidate’s personal, educational and work experience related details have to be filled.
- Passport size white background color photo of the candidate is to be uploaded on the application form along with the photocopies of the required educational qualification documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit the required form before the last date.
- Preserve the hard copy of the application form for future use.
NOTE: It is advised to the applicants to regularly visit the organization’s website for more updates and news regarding further recruitment schedule.